Goodman Law specialises in
Family LawGoodman Law commenced in 2006 as a commercial law firm, servicing clients in their business needs. Over the last five years, these clients have increasingly trusted us with their personal legal requirements.
Goodman Law has since developed a strong expertise in family law and we are pleased to have dedicated solicitors and legal staff to assist our clients in all their family law matters.
Please see us for:
• Preparation of your Wills
• Buying or selling a residence
• Managing your Power of Attorney
• Representing you in family dispute resolution
• Creating a BFA (binding financial agreement), consent orders or parenting plans
"Having the trust of clients cannot be under-estimated.” comments Steven Gavagna, Principal Director of Goodman Law. ”We really value the opportunity to do personal work for our business clients and the general community”
Please see more information on BFAs (binding financial agreement), consent orders and parenting plans.
Back to expertise overview.